[lug] Star Office and Netscape confict?

David Willcox acesouth at frii.com
Wed Mar 10 13:48:04 MST 2010

Hi,
I have had Netscape working fine for reading and sending mail. After setting
up the mail option in Star Office 5.1 I
was able to send from SO but when I recieved Mail it would
only have sender address with no mail message below it.
Instead it would show me a total of '0' bytes used.
So I went back to Netscape and tried to read mail and it
would throw Netscape totally out of the Desktop.

This caused me to go for my last ditch effort for mail which
was 'kmail' and it worked great. But now it has a corrupt
message and I can't get anything on it but Wade gave me some clues.

Any Ideas how I could get any Mail reading again ? I like
Netscape better.

Thanks ahead for any type of help that would give me confort with email,

Dave Willcox :-)

PS. I am using Linux SuSE 6.4 and KDE