[lug] Snow? Or sun?

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Mon Mar 8 22:33:40 MST 2010

I haven't decided yet: should we have snow or sun for the next installfest?  Snow means slogging up
to Westminster.  Sun means speed traps on I-25.  Well, maybe I'll flip a coin next week (but I'll
probably keep it a surprise).

Who will ride their bike if it's sun?  No, no, we don't need any "I'll ride in the snow silliness".

Shoot, there's a lot to do.  I haven't finished building the Sheeva plug yet.  Jeff L is bringing
laptops, which means we need a proxy or something so he's not killing our bandwidth upgrading Ubuntu
installs (or whatever he's using).  But I haven't said that to him yet.

And the usual updates of CD images etc.

Well, I'll be there, ready or not.  You be there too.  It's the 20th.  Still St. Patrick's season so
you can bring some Irish music.  (Do you believe that I got a "Valentine's season so it's not late"
card today?  Good grief!)

http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest

Dave