[lug] OT: Pulling phone, ethernet and speaker cables

Elyse M. Grasso emgrasso at data-raptors.com
Sat Mar 13 14:30:29 MST 2010

I live in the Superior/Marshall area and would like to get some cable work
done, including a least one run of CAT6, some improvements to my interior
phone jacks and lines, and putting a couple of speaker wires inside the walls
and under the floor so I can stop tripping on them.

I'm working remotely from home these days, so I can be very flexible about
contractor work schedules.

I am interested in recommendations for or against local companies that do this
kind of work.

If someone on the list has experience pulling lines in residential contexts
and would like to discuss details and make a bid on the job, you are more than
welcome.
landline 303-494-1906
cell 303-356-2717
--