[lug] Snow? Or sun?

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Thu Mar 18 07:55:09 MDT 2010

0830-1330 20 MAR 10 -- installfest -- 1870 W. 122nd Ave. Westminster CO 80234
http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest

David L. Anselmi wrote:
> I haven't decided yet: should we have snow or sun for the next installfest?  Snow means slogging up
> to Westminster.  Sun means speed traps on I-25.  Well, maybe I'll flip a coin next week (but I'll
> probably keep it a surprise).

Heads.  Snow it is.  No bike riding then but the roads should be good enough and there isn't any
traffic early on Saturday.  Come get your computer stuff done so you can go outside on Sunday.

I hear there may be a OLTP box that wants Ubuntu installed.  Anyone ever done that?

Who's bringing hot chocolate?  See you Saturday!

Dave