[lug] Structuring Mercurial projects (kinda off topic)

Jeffrey Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 09:35:29 MDT 2010

Michael,

Before I offer irrelevant opinions, I'll ask for one clarification: a quick
google shows Mercurial as having branches.  Am I mislead by what I see, or
are you talking about something else?  No point in my trying to answer the
wrong question.

I know I branch and merge in git at the drop of a hat -- much more than in
SVN or CVS -- and I have the impression that's universal practice.

Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
720-837-8908 [cell],  @goyishekop [twitter]
http://seejeffrun.blogspot.com [blog],
http://www.youtube.com/user/goyishekop [vlog]