[lug] Structuring Mercurial projects (kinda off topic)

Jeffrey Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 11:13:11 MDT 2010

Michael,

Well, hey, Hg branches are different.  What did I know?  I found this
overview useful:

   http://stevelosh.com/blog/2009/08/a-guide-to-branching-in-mercurial

My knee-jerk reaction would be to use Hg's "clones-as-branches" method, and
write out a workflow for the folks using the repos, but I'd love to hear
what a real Mercurial person would do.

Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
720-837-8908 [cell],  @goyishekop [twitter]
http://seejeffrun.blogspot.com [blog],