[lug] Proprietary Licenses Are Even Worse Than They Look

Rob Nagler nagler at bivio.biz
Wed Apr 7 18:19:25 MDT 2010

On 4/7/10, Carl Wagner wrote:
>  I had no doubt that Apple would eventually get there, but did not know the
> "already were" there.

Uh, I have these cut buttons that has a nice multi-colored Apple logo
(remember when it was striped with the rainbow?) and it says, "Keep
your lawyers off my computer".  In the 80s, Apple was one of the most
aggressive IP companies around.  They were suing Microsoft, HP, etc.
over "Look & Feel" copyright, which fortunately, was thrown out.

http://progfree.org/Copyright/copyright.html

Rob