[lug] Scratch Sensor Board [Re: BLUG Meeting Announcement 2010-04-08]

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Thu Apr 8 23:15:36 MDT 2010

The Arduino meeting was great - including 3 giveaways by the nice
folks from Sparkfun!  Thanks folks.

I asked about the Sensor Board which plugs into systems running
Scratch (which is a free development environment for kids and adults
that runs on the OLPC, Windows, etc.  Here is a pointer to more info.

 http://scratch.wik.is/Sensor_Boards

I love these options for interacting with the real world and doing
physical computing.

Neal McBurnett                 http://neal.mcburnett.org/