[lug] Help me find the RHCE guy

Fri Apr 9 10:28:24 MDT 2010

Zan,

I'm the RHCE guy. Today and Monday are the last days to register. Here are some informational links.

 - FB Discussion Group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=104413392926263

 - Flier: https://zimbra.thegeek.nu/home/dlwillson/Public/Flier%20v5b.pdf

 - My Resume: https://zimbra.thegeek.nu/home/dlwillson/Public/Resume/

If you have questions, call or email me.  Registration info is on the flier.

--David