[lug] Loaduino in action

Brennen Bearnes bbearnes at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 16:13:59 MDT 2010

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 4:01 PM, David L. Willson <DLWillson at thegeek.nu> wrote:
> Tell Brennan I want a loaduino movie to show my kid.

I'll see what I can come up with.  I'm planning to build a much
fancier set of these to monitor all our production boxes, so maybe
then...

> Anyone else going to the Autonomous Vehicle Race on Saturday?

Approximately 330 people had registered by this morning, so _somebody_
sure seems to be planning on it.  Details here for those of you who
haven't heard the pitch yet:

http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/product_info.php?products_id=9016

Free to spectators and we'll have food vendors + tours of the joint.
Come one, come all - should be a good time, provided the massage
school doesn't sic a swat team on us or something this year. :)

-- Brennen