[lug] Sunny installfest.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sat Apr 24 22:13:41 MDT 2010

The May installfest will be down south.  It should be sunny there that time of year, at least
compared to up north.  The date I picked is the 29th, I'll let you know when DeVry has confirmed our
space.

Here are some lines for GMail to make an appointment from.  While GMail will probably pick it up
even from my sig, it might be more accessible to humans if I leave it above that.  But should it be
at the top of the message or the bottom?  Perhaps it depends on whether I want you to read the
message or slip your brains into idle as soon as you see "installfest".  Thoughts?

0900-1600 29 MAY 10 -- installfest -- 6312 S. Fiddlers Green Cr. Greenwood Village, CO 80111
http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest

Thanks!
Dave