[lug] Linux friendly USB wireless

Maxwell Spangler maxlists at maxwellspangler.com
Mon May 3 14:29:09 MDT 2010

David pointed out on Saturday that this Belkin USB wireless adapter has
given him great success and may be found at some local Home Depots for
as little as $13 on clearance.

Newegg has it for $19 with free shipping.

While this is definitely not the only USB wireless adapter that works
with Linux, I tend to prefer items that have been bought and tested by
people I trust like David.

FYI in case anyone is interested..

ps. david would you mind checking the model #? I wrote it down as
f5q7050 but that's because it was like 2mm tall on your device!

--
Maxwell Spangler
        Linux, Unix and Database Administration