[lug] Open Source ticket/bug tracking systems?

Kevin Kempter kevin at kevinkempterllc.com
Mon May 10 15:17:29 MDT 2010

Hi All;

we're going to need a ticketing system shortly. I'll need to be able to
isolate each customer so they never see any tickets from other customers. The
ability to assign different departments & login ID's per customer and the
ability for a logged in customer to search on the status of tickits either
within his/her dept or across all tickets for their company would be keen as
well.

Also an easy to use interface for the customers is important.

Any suggestions? will bugzilla do all this?

Thanks in advance