[lug] Fwd: Bricscad V10 for Linux beta

Tue May 18 12:12:59 MDT 2010

BRICSCAD public beta of v.10 for Linux

BRICSCAD is real CAD, near the level of AutoCAD, for Win/Mac, and now Linux. It's not Free software, but this beta is free.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT MSCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness