[lug] Anyone else hate to get rid of old equipment?

Mon May 24 10:12:14 MDT 2010

Is there a trust-worthy local recycler of "all electronics"?

I've got a large and growing box of cables, mouses/mice, cell phones, wall transformers, computers, laptops, hard drives, etc. I ~don't~ want this crap turning up in a burn-pit or floating in the ocean, I want it properly recycled, and I'm willing to pay extra to be confident that that's happening. Sorta like I only buy Chipotle, because I don't want some animal mistreated to make my burrito 17 cents cheaper.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT MSCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness