[lug] Anyone else hate to get rid of old equipment?

Bear Giles bgiles at coyotesong.com
Tue May 25 16:23:59 MDT 2010

I guess I was thinking about the situation a few years ago when, if you
squinted hard, you could look at things like the long-term absence of major
volcanic eruptions and such and make a fringe claim that humans might have
an effect but weren't the driving factor.  It was one of those claims that
had just enough truth to it that somebody who really lapped up the talking
points would be a pain to deal with.

But now that you mention it I do vaguely recall reading that the observed
changes have now exceeded anything that could be related to natural causes.