[lug] Anyone else hate to get rid of old equipment?

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Tue May 25 17:33:43 MDT 2010

On 5/25/2010 5:08 PM, Kenneth D Weinert wrote:
> Amazing what one small post about a couple of outdated laptops spawned.
>
> It's been an interesting discussion.

Mostly my fault.  I find the whole topic fascinating as a study in human
behavior, emotions, and a whole lot of economics and ethics.

Apologies if I went overboard.  I too, would like to know "What
happens?" if I toss my old computers.  Seriously.  Got plenty of them to
toss.  Or recycle.  Or something...

I hear they make fun targets for target practice, as a method of taking
out aggression against the few computers that bested you over time...
and were more logical than Thou...  but very messy to clean up
afterward.  ;-)

Nate