[lug] Anyone else hate to get rid of old equipment?

Carl Wagner carl.wagner at verbalworld.com
Wed May 26 17:36:31 MDT 2010

How hard is it to tar up your programs and data files and put them on a
web site?
You put in a disclaimer that there is no support.  If someone asks for
support say no.
Possibly include a readme to give the person a chance to reproduce the
results.

As far as I know Mann has not released his programs.  Has NASA?
If Mann has put them out, where can I download the data and program to
reproduce the hockey stick?
Are the under revision control?  How about NASA?

Carl.