[lug] No hard feelings.

Paul Hummer paul at eventuallyanyway.com
Wed May 26 22:45:13 MDT 2010

On Wed, 26 May 2010 22:18:51 -0600
Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com> wrote:
> On May 26, 2010, at 8:32 PM, David L. Anselmi wrote:
>
> > Holy cow!  http://www.ubuntu.com/ looks a whole lot more corporate
> > than it used to.  I wonder if that means anything.
>

> Wanted to match the look and feel of the real business, Canonical? :-)
>
> http://www.canonical.com/
>
> That or someone found a nice CSS template they thought was l33t,
> d00dz!

This actually just changed today, but it's one of the final pieces of
the Ubuntu and Canonical rebranding efforts.  The colors used are the
new Ubuntu colors, etc.  Because Canonical is so closely tied with
Ubuntu, the branding is still pretty similar (and its changes were also
made today).

--
Paul Hummer
http://www.paulhummer.org

"Sometimes I suspect that we build our traps ourselves, then we back
into them, pretending amazement the while." -Neil Gaiman