[lug] Speaker(s) wanted!!

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 10:38:40 MDT 2010

Folks,
as you might know, I organize Software Engineering Seminars at NCAR.
You can see some abstracts and watch some past events (including our
great Jeffrey) here: http://sea.ucar.edu/

I absolutely need a speaker for September, I need one for October, and
maybe even one for August. Non-local speakers are eligible for travel
reimbursements (whoa! a free vacation to Boulder, anybody??) and they
may qualify for a small honorarium depending on some federal
red-taping :-)

If you have a Software Engineering topic that you'd like to talk about
to our community, please let me know! Or if you know somebody that
might be interested and available, please introduce me to him or her
(as you might imagine, I have several contacts but apparently
September is not an "easy" month, for some obscure astronomical
reasons :-)

Thanks,
Davide