[lug] Fwd: [FSF] Portland, OR on July 21st and 2nd, volunteers needed :)

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 17:19:48 MDT 2010

FYI,
;Dav

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Deborah Nicholson <membership at fsf.org>
Date: Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 14:59
Subject: [FSF] Portland, OR on July 21st and 2nd, volunteers needed :)
To: info-member at fsf.org

Hello FSF members!

The Free Software Foundation is going to have a table at an event in
Portland, OR next week on July 21st and 22nd. I'm writing because we
need volunteers to help us run the table.

Talking to folks at technology conferences is a great way to help spread
the word about free software and a great way to increase our membership
base. And as it turns out, it's also fun!

I recommend volunteering with a friend, because it's more fun. But if
you sign up on your own, we'll try to partner you with another free
software activist.

PORTLAND, OREGON
Wednesday, July 21st
10 am - 3:00 pm