[lug] Breaking braking?

Carl Wagner carl.wagner at verbalworld.com
Wed Jul 14 10:11:07 MDT 2010

Good links!

I guess they need to install "the big red button" on the dash like they
have in data centers.  It could kill the ignition and fuel pump.  At
least for cars with the push button to start them.

Based on the car and driver article, I would say that Toyota should do a
firmware upgrade where pressing the start button >= 2 times in quick
succession should kill the engine.

I guess I will keep driving beaters as they don't have all that fancy
stuff!  (Not to mention that new cars are a horrible investment).

Carl.