[lug] Recommendations For Older Hardware?

Jeffrey Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 11:10:31 MDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 10:45 AM, Robert Racansky <robert.racansky at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Despite the subject line of this e-mail, this isn't about where to
> dump my old unwanted PCs, global warming, or inviting Jeffrey Haemer
> over for dinner.

And this reply isn't on-topic, but is a reminder that a motley assortment of
BLUG folks drop into the Southern Sun for beer and supper on Thursday
evenings.   Tonight, for example.

Good beer, good food, good conversation.

I usually go, so it's also a way to have supper with me without having to bring
salad <http://alumnus.caltech.edu/~copeland/work/babel.html>; however, I
suspect and hope the Southern Sun won't let you kill me and feed me to your
kids.

--
Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
720-837-8908 [cell], http://seejeffrun.blogspot.com [blog],