[lug] Unclutterer: Cable Cleanup

Robert Racansky robert.racansky at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 12:17:52 MDT 2010

Not Linux related, but I'm sure that I'm not the only one who has
dealt with cable clutter under the desk:

http://unclutterer.com/2010/07/16/workspace-of-the-week-cable-cleanup/

Workspace of the Week: Cable cleanup

This week’s Workspace of the Week is Kraemer’s media center cord control:

  [ image ]

Okay, so this week’s selection isn’t necessarily an office, but it is
a beautiful example of cable management. By using hardboard pegboard
and plastic cable ties (which are insanely reasonably priced at less
than $4.00 for 100), Kraemer turned a possible rat’s nest of cables
into a work of art. Something like this would work beautifully under a
desk, behind a media center like Kraemer’s, or in a garage or basement
workshop.