[lug] Picking a monitor.

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 05:50:02 MDT 2010

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 2:36 PM, Thomas DiGennaro
<thomasdigennaro at comcast.net> wrote:
> I have been very happy with Dell monitors.  Good price and good quality.
> And they have a sale at this very moment.  (Not surprising, since they
> always have some sort of sale.)

I don't do games. Since before the demise of CRTs, I always buy
ViewSonic or Samsung. I have one of each (17" Samsung and 19"
ViewSonic flat panels), and I can't remember when I bought them. My
only problem with the ViewSonic is the extremely bright power light
that I had to tape over with a piece of packing tape.

--
Collins Richey