[lug] Looking for an Embbedded IP Guru...

Ryan Kirkpatrick linux at rkirkpat.net
Mon Aug 2 12:17:38 MDT 2010

The company I work has an open position for an embedded firmware engineer
with IP (as in Internet Protocol :) experience. We develop wireless
security, submetering, and other signal and control systems using our own
RF mesh network. With the Internet expanding into everything we need to
develop products that bridge between our RF network and IP networks. While
a few of us engineers (of which I am one) know a thing or two about IP, we
would like to hire someone who has actually done IP in embedded system to
help accelerate our development.

For more details on this 'Senior Embedded Systems Engineer' position, the
job description is part way down the page at:

http://inovonics.com/careerssub.aspx?id=274

If you are interested, feel free to contact my company via the info on the
above page, or email me your resume and I will get it to my boss (the guy
actually doing the hiring :).

PS. If there are any C# programmers out there looking for work, we also
have an opening for a software engineer (see the above link as well). But
be warned, it is mostly Windows work. :(

|   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                    |
|                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)   |