[lug] TEDxBoulder talks - 2 tickets for Saturday the 7th

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Thu Aug 5 13:13:00 MDT 2010

TED - "ideas worth spreading" - is having a sister event in Boulder on
Saturday thanks to some great local organizers!

I bought 2 tickets to the event (on Saturday at Chautauqua), but now I
have a conflict and can't go - damn!  They went for $23 apiece and it
sounds like it will sell out.  If you like the event, you're welcome to
reimburse me what it was worth to you, or take them as a donation and
pass on the good will as you see fit :)

The speakers list is here: http://www.tedxboulder.com/speakers/

Here are some notes on the festivities:

  * Doors open at 3pm on August 7th.
  * There are two sessions, one starting at 4pm, the other at 7pm after a short
    dinner break.  The event will be over around 9:30pm.
  * Parking is tough at Chautauqua, so the Hop will be free to take up to
    Chautauqua starting at 2:30.   http://www.chautauqua.com/events_parking.htm
    has pickup locations.
  * There will be many dinner options, but if you are not a fan of lines,
    consider bringing your own picnic (and bring extra if you want to make
    friends).  There is for purchase BBQ and the Chautauqua Dining hall
    available.  There will be several local food vendors giving samples of
    their great products as well.
  * The event is about 90 tickets away from selling out, tell your friends that
    are on the fence to get theirs today!

Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers,

Neal McBurnett                 http://neal.mcburnett.org/