[lug] Unix/Linux C++ Software Engineer Openings

Rob Riggs rob at pangalactic.org
Thu Aug 12 18:12:52 MDT 2010

  Hi folks,

I'm looking for a couple software engineers with background in Unix or
Linux.  Primary coding is done in C++, but you'll be using Perl, Bash,
Java, and other languages and tools as well.

https://myhr.alliancedata.com/psp/careers/CAREERS/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL?Page=HRS_CE_JOB_DTL&Action=A&JobOpeningId=8856&SiteId=1&PostingSeq=1

Epsilon Targeting is looking for a strong C++ engineer with pragmatic
sensibilities.  We are looking for someone who is excited about
technology and enjoys being a software engineer.  We want people who
demonstrate a desire to continue learning their craft and who actively
seek out new tools and new programming languages.  We are looking for
people committed to writing solid, quality software.

We're looking for more junior engineers, people with 2-5 years of
experience, but we are open to the right candidate with more or less
experience.

Either apply online at the URL above or send me an email at rob.riggs
[at] epsilon.com.

Regards,