[lug] Select-o-Magic 3000 v1.00 Release

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 15:15:31 MDT 2010

Congratulations. I couldn't make your BLUG talk, but I like your
software a lot!!!

Unfortunately I can't use it yet, because I have a deal-breaker
feature request: most of my music is not on files on a hd, but still
in old CDs, stored in boxes in Italy: can next release of som3000 rip
and tag them (preferably in ogg-vorbis, not mp3!) without me spending
months of PTO in my parent's garage in Italy? Sort of my personal
GoogleBooks for music?

Thanks,
Davide