[lug] Fedora 8 on new hardware network booting problem

Swavek Skret swavek.skret at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 20:20:09 MDT 2010

Dave,

No, I do not get a shell prompt. Instead, when the pxe fails to load the
kickstart file, I get switched to the manual installation during which I can
press cntr-alt-F3 which gives me some debug output. In the output, I see
other modules being loaded from the /tmp directory like libdata and others
before it breaks with the e1000e.

Thanks,
Swavek