[lug] Gmail Video Chat available on Linux

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 21:28:49 MDT 2010

Since I see that lot of folks are like me and use gmail (I hope from
linux like I do), I think people will be interested in this:
http://gmailblog.blogspot.com/2010/08/use-linux-now-you-can-video-chat-too.html

It doesn't work on Android (yet, I hope, even though I don't have an
Android phone), but it might work from a MeeGo phone (if somebody has
a MeeGo, I'm interested in learning if it has a front-facing camera
and if it works: if it does, it might be the killer feature I'll buy
the phone for :-)

I apologize for spamming those who don't use (or don't like) gmail.

Bye,
Dav