[lug] number cruncher

Sean Brady sbrady at gtfservices.com
Mon Aug 23 16:47:25 MDT 2010

  Looks like I accidentally replied just to the OP.  Sorry about that...

I use Silicon Mechanics for all my machines
(http://www.siliconmechanics.com) <http://WWW.siliconmechanics.com.>.
I've bought 6 systems from them and always been happy.  They mostly deal
with *nix systems, their support is great and the sales engineering is
first rate.

And no, I don't get a commission :)