[lug] Used SBCs, Solar Panels, and other stuff

Rob Nagler nagler at bivio.biz
Tue Aug 24 14:32:12 MDT 2010

I've got a bunch of stuff I'd like to get rid of:

* 10 x 40w solar panels (mostly KC40T)
* 3 x 65 solar panels (all KC65T)
* 10+ solar controllers
* 10+ Lex CI852 1Ghz single board computers, 2GB industrial CFs,
  512MB(?), dual antenna WiFi cards (forgot model), and
  Skytek M9 RFID modules
* 20+ WiFi antennas
* Variety of other little hardware (speakers)

I also have some very old hardware including a tape robot (Dell 130T,
I believe), which I'm bringing to CHARM unless someone has a use for
them.

I think we can sell the solar panels and controllers.  They've only
been in use a couple of years.

The SBCs are up for grabs.  They make fun hobby computers for those
home automation projects you are dying to tackle. ;-) They hang
occasionally in high temperature settings, but they work great
indoors.

Contact me offline if you are interested in any of the above.

Thanks,
Rob