[lug] Embedded database recommendations

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 22:13:06 MDT 2010

I worked with postgreSQL and it has all you ask in the list, and
everything is very good and very robust.
As the name says, it has SQL, but I don't think you are saying that
you do not *want* it, are you?
I do not know how well it works in embedded systems, though, but I
think you can figure out yourself pretty quickly.
Have fun!
Dav