[lug] Black bar between pages when printing 2 pages/sheet.

Bruce Long qstream at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 11:04:38 MDT 2010

I have a pdf that I have printed from the same computer using number-up=2
but on a different printer. That worked correctly. So I think it is related
to this printer/driver. The only things that have recently changed are the
network and the printer. I don't think it's the network though. I am using
the hplip driver. When I get home tonight I will try to print the same thing
from my wife's ubuntu laptop.

I have upgraded the printer's firmware to the latest version and I believe I
have the latest hplip driver.

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 8:48 AM, Davide Del Vento <
davide.del.vento at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I have tried printing a wide variety of ps and pdf files. Some I have
> > printed this way on various printers over the years. So I don't believe
> that
> > the problem would occur on your printer.
>
> I mean, did you print from this very same system just on a different
> hw? I'm just trying to rule out an issue in your PS/PDF software stack
> and restrict the possible issue to this printer or its driver.

Give me immortality or give me death!