[lug] Spam and reporting

Gordon Golding gordongoldin at aim.com
Mon Aug 30 12:38:10 MDT 2010

 A mailing list was scammed from a commercial site and sent under someone's email address.

So I got the link from the Spam:  ipad909.info/ceas4-ff
Hopefully this is the Advertising Campaign and Agent ID
This redirects to: testthatapp.com
Which is registered to:  http://www.enom.com
Reported to them at:   <</help/abusepolicy.aspx>>

Been a while since I was in that industry.  The unSubscribe is Publishers WhereHouse.
Should I report it directly to them also?

Gordon
"Woefully underemployed - Jack of many Trades, Guru of None, got any random mixed bag computer, human interaction stuff needing done?"