[lug] Monkeysphere.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Thu Sep 2 19:56:19 MDT 2010

So we're almost two weeks out from installfest and I haven't chased DeVry for confirmation. Probably
they're busy with the new school year but I need to call and ask what's up.  But plan on the 18th
and I'll plan on making it happen.

So I have an idea for SFD.  How about a key signing party (and CAcert signing if I can figure out
what needs to be done and if any CAcert folks show up)?

I need to start using my GPG key (so I can set up monkeysphere, among other things,
http://web.monkeysphere.info/).  It seems a shame that I haven't hooked into a WoT with the CLUE and
BLUG people I know.

I'll look at the Debian and other docs and let you know what you need to do.

Take a look at Eben Moglen's DebConf keynote:

http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2010/debconf10/high/1252_How_We_Can_Be_the_Silver_Lining_of_the_Cloud.ogv

Seems likely that freedom boxes will need a WoT.

0900-1600 18 SEP 2010 -- installfest -- 6312 S. Fiddlers Green Cr. Suite 150E Greenwood Village, CO
80111 -- http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest

Dave