[lug] Condolences

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Wed Sep 8 08:16:11 MDT 2010

Heart goes out to any BLUG folks affected by the fire.

My club's radio gear at the top of Lee Hill is still operational, but we know the fire went through the site around 4PM on Monday via 9News aerial photos.

Am also getting a small kick out of all the news stations still saying they have their own helicopters... due to the economy, last station to have their own bird was Channel 7 and they were going to let the lease go.

They all ride the shared helicopters from SkyCam under contract I believe, now. Not 100% sure on that.

But if still true, their "marketing spin" is legendary.

--
Nate Duehr
Sent from my iPhone