[lug] Condolences

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Wed Sep 8 09:01:09 MDT 2010

On Sep 8, 2010, at 8:55 AM, Lori Reed wrote:

> Nate Duehr wrote:
>
>> Heart goes out to any BLUG folks affected by the fire.
>
> Thanks. I'm pretty sure my sister lost her weekend get-away cabin. It
> is/was about a mile East of where the fire has been reported to have
> started.

Sorry to hear that Lori.

Texted with a friend who's a Gold Hill Volunteer Firefighter this morning.  He says some areas look good, others bad.  It's just hard to say.

His dad's house is still standing as of right now.

There is an official list of structures destroyed on the Boulder Office of Emergency Managment website, according to Twitter messages yesterday.

http://boulderoem.com/component/content/article/5

--
Nate Duehr
nate at natetech.com