[lug] Final preparations.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Fri Sep 10 21:46:54 MDT 2010

Only one more week until installfest!

I'll have some Ubuntu 10.04 CDs that the Software Freedom Day people sent.

I think I sent some info about preparing for the key signing party.  There's also a CLUE-Tech thread
at http://cluedenver.org/pipermail/clue-tech/2010-September/022749.html (it seemed crass to cross
post it).  I'm still figuring out what I'm doing so I'll post to that thread when I have more.  On
the 18th I'll introduce the process sometime between 10 and 11, I think.  If we have an extra room,
maybe we'll show some Eben Moglen videos.

If I'm at all organized I may bring cake, for SFD.  What kind should I bring?  Or is that too much
if we do free lunch?  Let me know, I've yet to be inspired about the appropriate remembrance.  But I
do have some funds to do something.

Hope you can make it and don't have to do something less pleasant like finding a new primary dwelling.

Dave