[lug] drive free space "wiper" recommendation

Stephen Queen svqueen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 14:14:08 MDT 2010

> 3.  I have a hard time believing that the "Government" really cares
> about what's on my hard drive.
>
> In the late 1930's a lot of Americans didn't see anything wrong with
supporting the Republican left in the Spanish Civil War. They signed
petitions in support, and attended meetings. Then in the 1950's along came
McCarthy. Soon some of these Americans were standing in front of Congress
explaining why they had attended meetings and been associated with known
Communists.

Stuff that is and looks innocent can easily be made into something that is
not.

Steve