[lug] drive free space "wiper" recommendation

Glenn Murray glenn.murray at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 14:30:51 MDT 2010

I think I may have checked some balances every couple of years.  I
don't keep copies of bank statements, but I probably should.

Who cares?  I mean, even if this were public information (as it has
been most of my career), does anyone outside of my family really care
how much money I have/earn/spend, especially if it is all so
predictable?

The idea that the government is going to come after me for my
depressingly conventional politics is also silly.  I would be thrilled
to be able to stand up in front of Congress and speak against the
dirty dogs compromising my principles.  Unfortunately, my politics
don't seem to attract that much attention.  I've never even been
arrested for them, and that's an embarrassment.

Cheers,
Glenn