[lug] Fwd: Chet Ramey's talk in Boulder

Davide Del Vento davide.del.vento at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 11:16:22 MDT 2010

Hi folks,
I'm sure many of you will be interested in this talk. I can't
officially invite you, since this is NCAR's event, but if you show up,
nobody's gonna kick you out: the room is very large and a larger
audience, possibly asking smart questions, is always welcome.
Check out the website for older seminars: there are nice videos of
past speakers (and RSS feed, if you'd like to track these events).
Bye,
Davide