[lug] cloud recommendation

Paul Nowosielski paulnowosielski at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 14:54:05 MDT 2010

Hi Chris,

Sorry, the last email went off a bit early...

I'd like to thank you and everyone else for the informative replies.

My real goal is to setup a redundant instance of our current systems.
I would like to setup mysql master-master relationships and ryncs of http data
between the office systems and the cloud.

The data I'm dealing with is rather sensitive as well. Do you
feel there are any security implications using these cloud services?

 Thank you,

Paul

I'd like to thank you and everyone else for the informative replies.

My real goal is to setup a redundant instance of our current systems.
I would like to setup mysql master-master relationships and ryncs of http data
between the office systems and the cloud.

The data I'm dealing with is rather sensative as well. What security

the office and the cloud