[lug] See you Saturday.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Wed Nov 10 07:35:40 MST 2010

I've been busy so I haven't had much to say about installfest.  But it is happening on Saturday and
it's up north.

I'll have the usual distros.  If you want something else let me know.

If you want your gnupg keys signed you need to do this (you can find detailed directions on the 'net):

- generate a key, make it available on a key server
- bring the fingerprint to installfest
- supply adequate credentials to the people you want to sign your key

The signer has to be confident that the UID you present in the fingerprint is an identity for you.
He might also want to verify that you have access to the email address in the UID.

I'll be happy to facilitate any of the above for anyone who isn't sure how to go through the
process.  And I'll have my fingerprints for those who couldn't make it to SFD.

There are some interesting tasks people want to get done.  If you have a task that's unusual, let
the list know so we have a chance to get the right experts to come and help you with it.

See you Saturday!
Dave

0830-1400 13 NOV 2010 -- installfest -- 1870 West 122 Avenue Westminster, CO 80234 --
http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest