[lug] Patching metadata in audiofiles

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Wed Nov 17 08:47:45 MST 2010

On Wed, 2010-11-17 at 06:40 -0700, Elyse M. Grasso wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a preferred tool for patching audio file metadata? I don't
> mind re-ripping the cds if it's best to start from the wav files == I'm just
> beginning to rip my collection of world music, which seems to have most of the
> problems. The filkers seem to mostly get it right.

If it helps, I wrote an article about this for Linux.com in late 2008:
http://www.linux.com/archive/feature/153034

Personally, I use MusicBrainz Picard.  Very easy to use once you get the
hang of it.  But getting the hang of it could be the problem.

--
Michael J. Hammel                                    Principal Software Engineer
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                           http://graphics-muse.org