[lug] Patching metadata in audiofiles

Chuck Morrison chuck.morrison at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 09:30:09 MST 2010

It is possible to add tags when mastering a CD. I've had to do it when
copying LPs (yeah, those big black things) to CD. I used Audacity to
do the transfer to iso and the tagging, which is basically inserting a
label for each piece at it's starting point on a separate track. It's
not something I enjoy doing as it's time consuming, but it's not
difficult.

Chuck