[lug] Windows Media Player and Virtualization

Thu Nov 18 11:27:47 MST 2010

VMware Workstation is my desktop virt platform of choice:

    • non-sequential snapshots
    • linked clones
    • movies
    • remote access to VMs over vnc
    • virtual switches and VM teams

http://blogs.vmware.com/workstation/
http://vmware.com/go/buyworkstation

$189 for a new license
$99 for full-version upgrades

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing the world from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness