[lug] Windows Media Player and Virtualization

dio2002 at indra.com dio2002 at indra.com
Thu Nov 18 15:48:53 MST 2010

>> I was planning on making Ubuntu64 10.10 my virtualization host and
>> windows
>> 7 a guest. If I do that, can take multiple snap shots of my guests and

what's the benefit of making multiple snapshots of your guests? i figured
you just installed OSs to the guests, start and stop them as needed and
that was it.  when you want to back up the guest data, one would just back
it up as you normally would to a usb disk or separate partition.  is there
something specific about the benefits of the snapshots for vm guests i'm
missing?

thanks