[lug] multi-monitor question - hw part

Andrew Hoffman sixgod at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 06:31:13 MST 2010

If its a dell d series laptop its 100% possible. Getting Linux to recognize
that you have the two monitors properly is the hard part. I researched this
for my dell d630 and determines that you would deed some striped to change
your x config for you when you docked and in docked as it does register as
an event. I did not fond anything built it that would properly configure the
displAy/video correctly